FROM BIG O (CHATAS)
I have put together a little questionnaire. And yes , some of your responses will be featured in an up-coming "newsletter" , and maybe even twisted around and used against you (especially questions #6 and #12) .
I'm not asking for any top-secret draft strategies here , but I think it's important for us to get
to know each other a little better .
2. marital status
4. favorite outdoor activity
5. favorite vacation spot
6. favorite major league team
7. favorite major league ballpark to see a game
8. how long have you been playing fantasy baseball
9. how many fantasy baseball teams did you have in 2011
10. how many fantasy baseball teams do you plan on having in 2012
11. do you play in "money" leagues
12. when you were 12 years old , who was your baseball hero
There has been some "discussion" about turning CouchManagers' into a money league. That discussion has been "tabled" , thus far. (We feel that we have a great group of managers , and , at this point , we don't want to do anything that would jeopardize our union) . HOWEVER , in an attempt to improve on just "bragging rights" , we would like to enhance our prize structure .
13. would you be willing (starting in 2012) to "donate" $10 to a winner-take-all Champion's Prize .
(the idea here is to award our Champion a MLB Gift Certificate in the amount of $140. We envision that the winner would use this prize money to purchase the MLBtv package ... about 100-120$ , and maybe get a hat) .
14. would you be willing to "donate" $20 (total) so that 2nd and 3rd place could be awarded smaller certificates . (someone suggested to make it $25 , but ....putting a $20 bill in an envelope seems simpler) .